A delicacy in most Kenyan restaurants and bars, you can make this tasty meat dish at home and pair it with a couple of chilled Tuskers
- Put some oil in a pan, add in the onions, garlic and chilli and fry until brown and crisp.
- Add in the tomatoes and let them cook for a minute.
- Next, put in the meat, add some salt, and let the meat fry until nearly done, adding a bit of water or stock as needed.
- When the meat is nearly cooked, put in the green peppers and dhania. At this stage, you can add in any spices you prefer.
- Garnish with dhania.
- Serve with ugali, mukimo or roast potatoes and cold Tusker!
- 1 kg mbuzi, dice
- Onions, chopped
- Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- Dhania (coriander)
- Chilli peppers (pilipili), optional
- Vegetable oil